The MT-07 Forum

Service manual

nmucat

Have they released a service manual for the 07. I had one for my Fury and it was great for doing all my own service and other things. 

• Premium Member

I have one for the MT-07 in .pdf

Keep the rubber side down and the shiny side up.

• Global Moderator

If you want to share the pdf, I'd like a copy, please.

Guest MXRider

Kind of a bummer Yamaha doesn't include it with the bike like they do for their dirt bikes. The owners manual is a service manual and is very helpful.

LIT-11616-28-07

Yamaha publications has it listed, above part number, for $80. If my bike comes in this week as sales guy said I'll be ordering one.

• 3 weeks later...

Does the hard copy come with a disk or anything? I like having a soft copy so I can access it on all my devices.

Guest MXRider

@howlinhoss I got mine from Yamaha Publications and it was only a hard copy, no CD ROM included. I agree it would be helpful to have a .pdf of the manual but it's not a huge deal for me.

I think it's the largest manual I've owned for any bike, mine's 450 pages if I recall correctly. I've always found Yamaha manuals to be good.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not sure if anyone has posted this yet but here's the service manual part # for those looking to purchase the Yamaha OEM service manual.

LIT-11616-28-07

It's for the 2015 Yamaha FZ-07F©

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to get one and PDF it but I don't know how to go about doing it. I like to get it to where you can click on the sections in the main table of contents and it will take you directly to that section. I don't mind buying it if someone can show me how to make a PDF out of it or willing to do it. I think it will be a great benefit.

• 3 months later...
It will surely end up on Pirate Bay one of these days. That's where I got my FZ-09 manual.
So i just checked pirate bay once again, and it's counting down from 8 days, I'm really hoping it actually comes back, last time they got raided they were up and running after like 3 days, this has been the longest they have been down i believe, Really hoping they come back... 

I'm just a soul whose intentions are good

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Premium Member

What does the "F©" in the model number noted above mean, please?

• Global Moderator
What does the "F©" in the model number noted above mean, please?
I am pretty sure the F means 2015 and I think the C means California model (they have some differences in the emissions system). 

Guest sportyeight
I am pretty sure the F means 2015 and I think the C means California model (they have some differences in the emissions system). 
The © is where the color code would go. There's not a separate service manual for California bikes. Isn't the FZ-07 a 50 state bike anyway (no difference in emmisions setup)?

FZ07 = model designation regardless of model year.
So far, 2015 is the only model year that was sold.
F = 2015 model year.All Yamaha motorcycles, ATVs, and scooters use this letter to signify 2015 model.A 2015 YZ450F is designated YZ450FF.

C = California specification.
The California model has the good ol' fuel vapor canister connected to the fuel tank vent.
May have other differences I'm not aware of.

R - Red
GY = Gray
W = White
Those are the 2015 model colors.
The genuine Yamaha Service Manual covers both the California bike and the 49-state bike.The cover is written:FZ07FFZ07FCThey left off the color digits.

Guest unknown

@motofoto The FZ-07 Forums does not condone the sharing of copyrighted information on this site. Just a heads up.

• 3 weeks later...

I've got a convenient searchable .pdf for everyone. I'll get it uploaded to...erm...one of the large torrent trackers. There's copyright warnings splashed all over this thing and I'm not going to UL from my landlord's network, even with a serious VPN, so I need a few days...the downside is you guys all have to seed it. :)  It's the 2014 version though. Guess it's better than nothing.

It's the MT-07 version but everything looks the same. Also have all the parts lists.

On a side note--does anyone know if all the euro bikes are ABS? Ours aren't...right?

Archived