The MT-07 Forum

DPM WARRIOR WINDSCREEN thoughts?

username

To me, it looks sharp but I have doubts about it's functionality. The center looks high enough and may help block a little wind but the angle from the center to the sides is severe and I doubt it will block any wind to the sides of the chest. I would buy it for the looks is all.

Beemer

I have one. Love it.
Two things; This was made for the Euro bike MT07 which has narrower turn signal stalks. To clear the USA fatter stalks you will have to use longer bolts and some nylon spacers. It still looks great when installed.

Also, I would have never got through the checkout process on the Italian website without google translate. Then a week later my credit card was compromised. I am guessing that website did not have international internet security features. Just a heads up.

Even though this product cost me big $$$ and I had to cut up a credit card, I love how my FZ07 looks wearing her fancy Italian hat!

• Premium Member

Oh woops I reposted a topic! I was just curious how it did with shielding the rider from the wind mostly and that has been answered here so thanks. Like beemer said the looks are sleek and sexy for sure but it is hard to tell how effective it is with wind by just the looks of it. Thanks for the replies! So where does the wind hit you while riding on the highway and what's your height? If you don't mind me asking.

Oh woops I reposted a topic! I was just curious how it did with shielding the rider from the wind mostly and that has been answered here so thanks. Like beemer said the looks are sleek and sexy for sure but it is hard to tell how effective it is with wind by just the looks of it. Thanks for the replies! So where does the wind hit you while riding on the highway and what's your height? If you don't mind me asking.

Im 5'8, next time i go in a ride ill let you know, i actually dont really notice the wind hit lol

2015 Pearl White FZ-07
"such a torky lil guy"

Archived