The MT-07 Forum

Arashi exhaust.... Well hello there

fromthecage

booboobusfz07

Thing is absolutely gorgeous. Sounds like itd be super loud. If I didn't commute on my bike id probably jump on it instead of getting the scorpion I'm planning

@booboobusfz07 it's the heatshield that really makes the design pop. If that wasn't there it would just be another pipe. It seems to help fill the void that an aftermarket exhaust shows and really kinda keeps true to the factory form of the underside of the bike.

If you check out this video of the unboxing of an Arashi XJ6 exhaust, you will se that there is actually a muffler in the system. The heat shield just covers it up.

• Premium Member

I think i'm going to order then if i can figure out how to. I don't understand Portuguese

• Premium Member

Currently trying to get in touch with someone. I dial the number but must be doing it wrong. I've sent two emails and haven't gotten a response yet and i just left a message on their youtube video of the MT-07 with the exhaust.

• Premium Member
Currently trying to get in touch with someone. I dial the number but must be doing it wrong. I've sent two emails and haven't gotten a response yet and i just left a message on their youtube video of the MT-07 with the exhaust.
Cool! Hope you have the patience. If you do get your hands on one, I can't wait to hear what you think about it.  
BTW, let me know when we're gonna ride our 250/300s! I just got some rearsets on mine and want to try them out on some canyons. 

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

I have been waiting over a year now (as long as I've had the bike) for a Taylormade exhaust. This is awesome news!

My buddy rides a CBR1000 street fighter with one, and they are absolutely great.

Life is good on 2 wheels!

• Premium Member
Cool! Hope you have the patience. If you do get your hands on one, I can't wait to hear what you think about it.  
BTW, let me know when we're gonna ride our 250/300s! I just got some rearsets on mine and want to try them out on some canyons. 

Anytime @motomeek. I'm going on my trip up north next week for the whole weekend. After that I'll be ready to go. Maybe I'll just hit you up on the phone.

Impressive. I would easily replace my Yoshimura if they have a US distributor.

I visit here at least once a week.  Got any questions, ask and I will answer!

I'm going to reach out to Taylormade this week. It's a little odd to me that they are selling this internationally already but not in the states. It must be because the MT-07 got a head start on the FZ-07. I'm also a little confused as to why it's (seemingly) rebranded as an Arashi exhaust. That's clearly a Taylormade exhaust with their signature heat shield (it even says Taylormade in the name).

If you've never heard of Taylormade, they are a Los Angeles based company that focusses on race exhausts... http://racetaylormade.com/team

LOVING THIS EXHAUST! Please post info here if anyone Gibbs our how to get this beast. Best looking and sounding exhausts I have seen. And they're selling it for$300 in Brazil??

I just made the mistake of looking at the Taylormade S1000RR exhaust.........

Edit: dangit, and the 2015 R1 exhaust.... @aeisan I have been corrupted by this website 

You're welcome. :)

P.S. I reached out to them via email yesterday.  I've not heard back from them, but will let y'all know when I do.  

• Premium Member

I was able to call the number in Portugal but didn't get an answer. It was only 5pm local time there. I'll try again tomorrow. Still no response to my previous emails so i sent another one. Maybe nobody there speaks or understands english and they're looking at it like "what is this"

I'm emailing Taylormade directly, in the US. I'd rather go straight to the source and cut out any middle men if I can. I have no intentions of messing with this Brizilian company unless I strike out domestically.

• Premium Member

Just got an email response back and they do ship internationally. He told me the total cost is $350 + shipping. That seems more than reasonable. I'm just waiting back on his response for shipping and I'll be sending the money.

@aeisan I'm pretty sure these are "knock off" taylormade exhausts so the manufacturer in the us is not the fabricator
I suspected as such.  Guess Taylormade might not be too thrilled about that haha.  Nor am I...  I really want them to make this for my bike!  Still no reply to my email.  

Archived