The MT-07 Forum

VIDEO OF MY BIKE WHILE RIDING

standard

What's up everyone I'm a new rider, got my bike in June i have 2000 mi on it and this past Tuesday I was almost taken out by a driver that jumped over 2 lanes of traffic, directly into the carpool lane (HOV) it was scary as all get out I posted the video to my Instagram but it is low quality since I didn't have my cable to download it.  I will post it later but on a happier note here is my almost head on crash with a Seagull LOL and a video of me ripping around the Cali. Coast. 

[video src=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAuBsV-TNmk]

[video src=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDICGA7uwgM]

• Premium Member

Seagulls are bold creatures.

Trust no gull, land or sea!

Everything went braap.

• Premium Member

@whitestallion that was a good video you put together. The multiple camera angles were crazy. The posing in front of the bike had me laughing. You really seem to have a good time riding and I like that. Where in Cali are you located? May have to make a trip just to ride with you and get my 5 min of fame on one of your videos with you =) lol

• Premium Member

Ok i just checked out Pales Verdes and its not that far 78miles from me. That's nothing for me. I could leave early in the morning. I was commuting all up until two weeks ago 140 miles a day.

You could've nailed that bird in the arse with a good wheelie but you blew your chance, ha! (jk) Nice videography, didn't care for the music, though. N***** this, n***** that. I prefer a nice exhaust note to those lyrics but to each his own.

Beemer

Seagulls are bold creatures.  
Trust no gull, land or sea!
I learned that. lol. I was at the beach once took a bag of chips, went out to boogie board, when I came back I was jumped for my bag by seagulls and they flew away with it. haha

Ok i just checked out Pales Verdes and its not that far 78miles from me. That's nothing for me. I could leave early in the morning. I was commuting all up until two weeks ago 140 miles a day.
Thank You. I was on this one road for about 2 hours riding up and down, experimenting with different angles.  My favorite one was the angle where I give the peace sign at the end. I mounted my camera at the bar end making sure my clutch wasn't compromised, it was sketchy but a favorite angle.  We should set a date to ride, together there are 3 other FZ rider's from a FB page and we have yet to ride that would be 5 of us.  

You could've nailed that bird in the arse with a good wheelie but you blew your chance, ha! (jk) Nice videography, didn't care for the music, though. N***** this, n***** that. I prefer a nice exhaust note to those lyrics but to each his own.
haha I saw it land and thought to myself "i can hit this bird with my lid" If I hadn't slowed down, I could have hit it on purpose haha. Have yet to get an exhaust, and the music I grew up with it. haha  

You riding with multiple cameras or are you just stopping and switching them on various mounts?

I visit here at least once a week.  Got any questions, ask and I will answer!

You riding with multiple cameras or are you just stopping and switching them on various mounts?
Just 1 single camera.  GoPro Hero 3 Black.  I rode the same road for about 2 hours getting passes, then edited to make it seem like one.  That Hollywood Magic haha. I have yet to mount my camera to the rails somewhere to have me fly by and see myself. 

Good enough reason as any to ride for 2 hours.  ;)

I visit here at least once a week.  Got any questions, ask and I will answer!

Thank You. I was on this one road for about 2 hours riding up and down, experimenting with different angles.  My favorite one was the angle where I give the peace sign at the end. I mounted my camera at the bar end making sure my clutch wasn't compromised, it was sketchy but a favorite angle.  We should set a date to ride, together there are 3 other FZ rider's from a FB page and we have yet to ride that would be 5 of us.  

Make it 6 lol. I also ride in the area, local FZ meet up and ride sounds like fun.

• Premium Member

Ok now I'm ready. Next week however I'm going on a big trip up to NorCal. Going to ride HWY 36 and HWY 299. I'll be gone the entire weekend.

Im in Long Beach so I'm down to ride! What is the exact route you ride our there? I went a couple weeks ago and didn't really know what area to ride. I went along the costal area and turned around when i got into the neighborhood.

Im in Long Beach so I'm down to ride! What is the exact route you ride our there? I went a couple weeks ago and didn't really know what area to ride. I went along the costal area and turned around when i got into the neighborhood. 

I have this Saturday off from covering Weddings, I want to ride to ACH before 10am, we should set up a group ride

I have this Saturday off from covering Weddings, I want to ride to ACH before 10am, we should set up a group ride
Just read this. 
only days i have off are tuesday and wednesday.  let me know if you ever wanna ride either of those days.

I'm about 4 miles north of that rode in PVE. Once I can get back on a bike again Ill gladly go on a ride with yall.

373166.png

Just read this. 
only days i have off are tuesday and wednesday.  let me know if you ever wanna ride either of those days.

we can ride next Wed. 

Archived