The MT-07 Forum

Might as well add a little after-crash spice, suggestions?

nlsquare

Hey guys

so after my little wreck (story here), i would have to change the left foot peg, the shifter lever and the rear fairings (not expensive at all surprisingly). I figured that I wasn't gonna do anything but since they're gonna be changed anyways... why not add a little something

So my question is... not to break the bank, does anyone have any suggestions/recommendations/ideas on foot pegs and shifter lever that would fit on our lovely FZ-07? 

thanks

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick
I found these cheapies! 

Looks like they would cushion the vibrations too! I didn't see a price.............

Illegitimi non carborundum

I found these cheapies! 

Looks like they would cushion the vibrations too! I didn't see a price.............
That's what they said: "They cushion all vibration like no other!" and they also said they looked so tasty no would care how much they cost! I believe them, I'm craving one now!  :P

Beemer

• Global Moderator

Sonic happy hour here i come
After school gets out that is

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick
That's what they said: "They cushion all vibration like no other!" and they also said they looked so tasty no would care how much they cost! I believe them, I'm craving one now!  :P 

The fine print states that when you reach your destination you can put them in your tail pipe for 5 minutes and lunch is served!

Illegitimi non carborundum

those footpegs comes in boxes of 30 right? cuz I'm gonna leave the house with footpegs and come back with none that's for damn sure. Packing ketchup packs in my jacket

Archived