The MT-07 Forum

Exhaust System

johnc

I aam looking to change the stock exhaust to a Delkevic system. Has anyone installed it and what is your opinion on the system?  How is the quality and sound? I am new to this site and would like some advice.  What full systems would you recommend - I am not looking for spend $1K. Next,  do all the replacement exhaust systems require a PC? Thanks

here's biggaudi's delkevic share:

personally I think they sound great and you can't beat the cost, however aesthetically they just don't do it for me.

If you leave the baffle in you can run any aftermarket exhaust you like without a FC or ecu flash, but if you want to remove the baffle OR get the most efficiency out of said exhaust you'll need 1 of the 2.

• Premium Member

Installed it, really like it. Sounds deep and mean. Saved money. Bought other goodies with savings. Marthy has used Delkevic muffler as a modded slip on shorty, placement similar to OEM

I ran my full Yosh for a while without changing the fueling. Eventually, I got the EJK because I seemed to have lost some of the bike's low end. No regrets on the decision to go that route. With the forum discount I paid $225 and installed it myself.

O judgment! Thou art fled to brutish beasts,
And men have lost their reason. Bear with me.
My heart is in the coffin there with Caesar,
And I must pause...till it come back to me.

Archived