The MT-07 Forum

eBay adjustable folding extending levers

ryan4130

Just bought some adjustable folding extending brake/clutch levers off eBay. Will review once they arrive. I currently have some shorty adjustable eBay levers right now but they were just too short for me.

Didnt see any reviews around the net on them. Anyone here have them?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Adjust-Folding-Extend-Brake-Clutch-Levers-KAWASAKI-Z1000SX-NINJA-1000-2011-2014-/291552158119?fits=Model%3AFZ07&hash=item43e1dce1a7:g:YSYAAOSwLVZV4xkn&vxp=mtr

'15 FZ-09 Cadmium Yellow
'15 White Fz-07 - Sold

• Premium Member

havn't had much luck with chinese stuff-i have bought 2 sets,one for an R3,that didn't allow the rear brake light to turn off and one for a GSXR that locked the front brakes.pin into the m/c was off.i now stay away from that stuff,although my wife did buy some rearsets that didn't look to bad.the set you are buying i put on the R3-check your brake light after installing.

I bought those same levers but from Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00Q2X8WKO/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?qid=1455715469&sr=8-3&pi=SX200_QL40&keywords=fz07+levers

I would buy them again. The color wasn't exact but it's close. The red on the levers actually looks really good against the blurple. I have had ZERO issues with these levers, had them for almost a year with almost 10,000 miles. Plus they are $50, not $150+ like most levers.

AlbatrossCafe
havn't had much luck with chinese stuff-i have bought 2 sets,one for an R3,that didn't allow the rear brake light to turn off and one for a GSXR that locked the front brakes.
I remember reading about the "GSXR Scare" which made me second guess my buying of them for the FZ. What I found is that the GSXR has a completely different front brake mechanism and that it is nearly impossible for that kind of lock up to happen with the FZ based on how our brakes work. 
I have been using them for over 4000 miles.

For the FZ-07, they are great. Cheap, adjustable, good build quality, sweet color schemes (thought not a perfect blurple color match), and I have had no problems at all with responsiveness or the brake light function.

Archived