The MT-07 Forum

Any personal experience, seen or installed these?!?

biggaudi

• Premium Member

These are full exhaust systems from somewhere in asia (site says Thailand), and they look and sound ferocious! I already have an aftermarket installed, but kind of wish I would have seen these before. Pricing comes out to be about $450ish with shipping coming to Ohio.

Carbon Fiber:
http://anunaki-parts.com/en/yamaha-fz-07-mt-07/212-cf-round-shorty-full-system-exhaust-yamaha-fz-07-mt-07.html

Black:
http://anunaki-parts.com/en/yamaha-fz-07-mt-07/211-full-system-exhaust-mtv-yamaha-fz-07-mt-07.html

What you guys think?

They look like pretty decent setups to me...and it looks like they have a whole slew of other accessories for these bikes! Great find man, I may grab a thing or two from there and check out the quality!

On one of the facebook videos they mentioned that the muffler is made by a brand called motive, and by doing dome research on other bikes, it seems like nobody has any big complaints so far...

• Premium Member

Haven't seen, experienced or installed these. Don't think anyone on this site has... you might need to be the first!

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

Good find. For me is too unbaffled. My guess is that in person it will be CRAZY loud. If that's what your are looking for then it may be a good fit. The unbaffled yoshi was too loud for my liking and this should be much louder than the yoshi.

• Premium Member
Good find. For me is too unbaffled. My guess is that in person it will be CRAZY loud. If that's what your are looking for then it may be a good fit. The unbaffled yoshi was too loud for my liking and this should be much louder than the yoshi.
The volume was a concern. And the site doesn't say if it comes with baffles or not. Guess would have to get on touch with them.

• Premium Member

So here's the response from the website.

"No, there's no baffles included.
A full system exhaust can run without a fuel controller on stock airfilter.

If you have an aftermarket performance airfilter and you want to add a full system exhaust, you need a fuel controller.
The bike will run fine without a reflash, the o2 sensor will adjust A/F ratio accordingly.

Kind regards,
Anunaki racing planet"

So yeah, kind of a bummer to not have the option of a baffle. But if you don't mind it loud....

So here's the response from the website.  
"No, there's no baffles included.
A full system exhaust can run without a fuel controller on stock airfilter.

If you have an aftermarket performance airfilter and you want to add a full system exhaust, you need a fuel controller.
The bike will run fine without a reflash, the o2 sensor will adjust A/F ratio accordingly.

Kind regards,
Anunaki racing planet"

So yeah, kind of a bummer to not have the option of a baffle. But if you don't mind it loud....
Yeah, I love a loud exhaust, buuuuut I like to have the option to adjust. I currently run my baffle and when I go full hooligan mode, I take it out for a few days at a time :) The option is a must for me.

So I am thinking that I may pick up the CF shorty around the beginning of next month, and then make my way up to 2wheel and see what reflashing the ECU gains with the exhaust HP wise...

• Premium Member
So I am thinking that I may pick up the CF shorty around the beginning of next month, and then make my way up to 2wheel and see what reflashing the ECU gains with the exhaust HP wise...
Heck yeah! Get some good video of it afterwards! Excited to see how it goes.

Nice, looking forward to seeing it.

Pretty typical 2-1 exhaust and looks pretty well made. It is worth it for the headers alone. I like the side set O2 sensor rather than top. Muffler looks functional and loud. The real looks like it can be removed by drilling out the poprivets and redoing them, so usually easy to pull it and add your own baffle internally. You need some medium fabrication skills and the tools. You could get it close to legal by welding ( or other) an outlet the same size or a little smaller than the cross-section of the inlet of the pipe. That would maintain slightly more than total flow and cut the noise. You can actually make the hole slightly smaller as the gas has cooled substantially by the time it gets to the baffle and has shrunk. One on the muffler and one on the outlet will reduce it even more with no decrease in unrestricted flow needed. Any gains in HP you get will be simply because the std exhaust is restrictive and won't be great. Improvement in: less weight, louder less snotty sound O2 sensor out to the side and easier to work with, Looks(?). You MAY lose some cornering clearance and increase police hoon radar profile.

Go forth and modify my son...go forth and modify...

Archived