The MT-07 Forum

Apmotoarts velocity stacks and link

Guest ksally

Guest ksally

Has anyone run the apmotoarts velocity stacks intake setup or the rear link replacement? It can be found at fz07r.com I'm interested in both but want a little bit of a review from somone who has run either. How much improvement can be expected from either?

I can't see anything on the site except a few pictures and some self aggrandizement.
I have an Extreme Creations adjusting link 25mm higher (+25), 0mm stock height, 25mm lower (-25) and -35mm holes. Works well and I run the 25mm up position as I prefer quicker handling and to get a bit more front load. You have to put stock bearings in it and I made the mistake of pressing out and transferring the originals( they were brand new). MUCH easier to buy new ones and put them in. http://www.store.extremecreations.com.au/mt-07-jack-up-plates

Go forth and modify my son...go forth and modify...

• Global Moderator

hmmm....
wonder what kind of airbox he's making to work with those velocity stacks...
i may just be down for getting one if @hordboy doesnt come up with a production of his soon.

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

JD Hords are in production (small batch he said) and he's looking for a local FZ-07 & owner to do some final tuning checks on a stock bike, any one in northern Ohio? Go to Hordpower.com and see what you can do for each other ( and the rest of us waiting)...Mark :)

We're trying! Should have some CNC parts next week. Also waiting on some backordered Yamaha parts. (uses the stock air runners, cut down)

J.D. Hord

• Global Moderator
We're trying! Should have some CNC parts next week. Also waiting on some backordered Yamaha parts. (uses the stock air runners, cut down)
If i could get my bike out to you, id be glad to be your test subject
alas... im in arizona, and no longer live in FT Wayne, or I'd be at your shop every day to bug you :P

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

Archived