The MT-07 Forum

Anyone know where to find Woodcraft Clip Ons in the UK/EU?

kar92

Hello all,

I've been on these forums a while now but never actually posted. It's time to change that.

I'm trying to find a seller based in the UK or Europe (preferably UK) that sells the Woodcraft Clip Ons for our bike. I've found some sellers on eBay but delivery costs are high as expected and I assume I'll be paying import fees on top of that. That could push things up to approximately £240!

Hopefully someone can help me out. The more I look at guys in the US who have done this the more I want to do it myself. :(

Cheers

Karl

No one? Surely I'm not the only UK/EU rider that wants these clip ons! :)

If anyone has picked them up please let me know where from, I'm almost at the point where I'm just gonna import them and accept the massive cost.

• Global Moderator
No one? Surely I'm not the only UK/EU rider that wants these clip ons! :) 
If anyone has picked them up please let me know where from, I'm almost at the point where I'm just gonna import them and accept the massive cost.
Revzilla is the only place aside from woodcraft that I know carries them
I haven't looks at other sites, vut im also in the states... sorry dude

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

• Premium Member
Eastern Kayaker

@kar92 try this place and click on "Sole UK Distributor":
www.biketorqueracing.co.uk

The www.woodcraft-cfm.com website listed their international dealers, and for the UK, the above site was listed. Let us know how you make out at this place.

Thanks for the replies gents. Unfortunately www.biketorqueracing.co.uk was the first place I looked as I checked the Woodcraft Distributor list.

It's not looking good, think it'll be a matter of importing it. :S

Archived