The MT-07 Forum

ripped industrys speedometer and wind screen brackets

cookfreeordie89

cookfreeordie89

I saw these on the facebook forum and decided to pull the trigger. i got in touch with the owner of the page and the transaction saw very simple and straight forward. he cut them to order and shipped the next day. in two days i had my brackets delivered and i painted them banner red to add a little color to the bike as i plan on painting the crash bars as well. i had the puig wind screen and reused the original hardware, after a couple of small adjustments, the cluster and screen went on. i contacted the seller when i had a bit of trouble lining things up and he instructed me on how to adjust properly. after everything was said and done i went for a test ride and was happy i bought it. the screen sits a little more upright the the stock location but it works great, and the speedometer sits right in my line of view and now there is a ton of space. well worth it, just keep in mind that you should test fit everything before painting.
y3mlcpPxIjYVutn6jJZdapEQGwvirmTy3h1Wprv2aunUYsfRBggeTnT0DiHHsgPJe-VXterwTG_TN7SKblR8SO3kXqxnqgHYuT5Xn4TGzzBOXEwb1oJDE6aRusCosQTIL2hEGbTymvA5oHKs2FCa1pCQNsrkp57jmAMQNmeXrFIMwc?width=371&height=660&cropmode=none
y3m0BbaHlI4tCcDy8jasKxHskz71ZZf9VECq3_UWO3EGeWq72vQ6eR0hcHFf-njQG9dIDpXxhnbUA6xhNTfZ97H00nSd6JL_xrXraAb96rr5ORCSvXIde9lxyuqKe2yMK-3a_CKoX4Z4H2MevQhDnx8Z6tW0qEW73pVZGAoX_nPv0Y?width=660&height=371&cropmode=none
y3m0pxA9F2QOTpBJiV85m0q9HWOn_Dev-kB9T31npDvdsNP0cZsZuFh_IqQMtkTj3y2D-0XVjdy50tUCgnYHZ_aEehoiLRhvBEnJH1ydB_JmIjWr_KZjzj3OmVWCeVfMJYYvVkQkFNqw_1zKrOycMCW40WrDJIfZImp8jAZxbgOZPQ?width=371&height=660&cropmode=none
y3m6vms1eeYH_SMvHqos65MzegiLVFqFFxZXpYpb0F-ACPxKT6OwrUj4IsiYT_VpvNlWFl_eyKFO0IsWyZh6lO3hlQrp8VE7RxtQOwH-fyfzeEjQZNN-7cp9whAI14TuzeXacRb1S7qb84RGnr_HXZRLWM3TrXcAFWWVXaphriKEWM?width=371&height=660&cropmode=none
y3mIGlQHaVrpHWf2koJNenGFInoS19RaeVLVWGV2XHTa3Ix0fXSRzSOQtCMII97YTYC1rICsPsKB0aZst9hkmaUcUlIHDczYYDeJPqAiq-ap8dGBcQDu2N_4V4hYpbLeiZlaWXXZi-wCSEmncXC7wg7d2Es0xLfGmAQuFqToyBIuJM?width=576&height=1024&cropmode=none

booboobusfz07

What windscreens will this work with?
I keep hearing about this fb group but have had no luck actually finding it

jeepinbassist
What windscreens will this work with? I keep hearing about this fb group but have had no luck actually finding it

I know for sure it works on the Puig screen because I sent mine to him so he could design the bracket. You should be able to find his page. It's called Ripped Industries.

I love this was on the fence on moving the gauge but now I'm sold since I got the same wind screen!

• Global Moderator
jeffkisthename

Oooooo me likes it! If I don't go round headlight, I might get one of these coupled with a bruudt ram mount.

SigSide.jpg

• 3 months later...

I've contacted the owner of the company through his Facebook page back in April. Unfortunately at that time he couldn't make them anymore, or his radiator guards for that matter, because the laser he was using to cut them was broken. I messaged him again a couple weeks ago and the person who owns the laser still hadn't been able to get it fixed. Unless he finds someone else with a laser, it could be awhile until he can sell them again.

• Premium Member

So it would seem that Ripped "Industries" is something of an overstatement.

Beware of anyone who only does business via facebook. I fully vet every supporting vendor that applies. If someone can't afford the tiny tiny amount that I charge to be a vendor on the worlds largest FZ-07 forum, then move on.
Are you concerned about the product quality or the fact he didnt want to become a paying member/vendor? Im with you on being cautious from small time sellers, but what about ebay sellers with their Chinese stuff, they dont contribute to the worlds largest FZ07 forum.

True, but at least ebay shows rankings from past buyers, and that speaks alot. Facebook is so easy to get up and selling on, I have seen people get burned more than normal.

im not saying only deal with our supporting vendors, but its a damn god place to start because i check em out and have turned down far more than I have invited or accepted into the program.

This may be a great guy with great customer service. But its so easy to get selling on FB that anyone can, and then disappear when you need to do a return, or exchange, or repair. Then wtf do you do?

If you guys find a great vendor who may be a good fit here, tell em to get ahold of me! rob@cruizin.net I'll vet em and hopefully get em on board, as long as it isn't a product that is already well saturated on here already.

Archived