The MT-07 Forum

Tennessee, Southern Kentucky, Northern Alabama/Georgia

thestache

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in Atlanta proper, mostly riding in town to work and back, but looking to go on a longer trip once the weather cools down!

olderthandirt

10 miles South of Atlanta Ga. I'm in the Mountains on Sunday if it's under 92 degrees.

Congress is the only whore house in the United States that loses money.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

getting my break in service done this weekend any guys want to meet up for just a bite and put around? i general ride to work on sunny non rainy days i work near chamblee/doraville

• 1 month later...

HEY Yall
I'm in Oakland TN... about 20 miles EAST of Memphis
Ride with MSSR, Mid-South Sport Riders, if your ever in the neighborhood

I'm in West Tennessee halfway between Memphis & Nashville. About 5 hours from the Dragon Tail. I sure would like to take a ride through that area in the Spring.

• Premium Member

I'm in Va but I'd ride out West for any group rides, meetups or camping events you guys might happen to plan if the timing is right. Plan to do so eventually anyway just to explore the surrounding states.

Everything went braap.

• 2 weeks later...
Nashvegas!
Dude I am in Lavergne, there are 2 guys on the Facebook page also one from Mt Juliet and one from Nashville. Also saw a person above between Nashville and Memphis, maybe Jackson, we should all meet up and rode when it is warmer

I think I am the guy on FB from MJ...that'd be me... :)
Awesome, i am still riding on occassion, wish it would be a clear 40 degree plus day, man these cloudy days just make me feel like it is going to rain any minute

Yup, I feel ya! I am riding today. Cool ride in this am to church but looking forward to a better trek home and a side jaunt out and about!! :)

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Knoxville, TN here! I'm about 40 minutes from the Dragon if anyone is game for hitting that up with me one day!

Archived