The MT-07 Forum

Power commander and Air Intake upgrade

yssom07

what is everyones suggestion for the air intake upgrade to go with the PCV? not sure which one to go with. k&n offers the replacement filter and was wondering if that would be good for it or if i needed some type of intake upgrade kit..thanks in advance

what is everyones suggestion for the air intake upgrade to go with the PCV? not sure which one to go with. k&n offers the replacement filter and was wondering if that would be good for it or if i needed some type of intake upgrade kit..thanks in advance
The oem airbox only works well when the filter element is removed. :-(

I just installed the Hord Power airbox, PCV, etc... Watch for my tuning thread. :-)

Catfish ...

The oem airbox only works well when the filter element is removed. :-( 
I just installed the Hord Power airbox, PCV, etc... Watch for my tuning thread. :-)

Catfish ...

I think im gonna go with the k&n replacement and the PCV and see how that dynos out. ill make a decision from there whether or not to upgrade the airbox completely or not. My tech says it should do fine and do what it needs to do with just the k&n high flow filter in.

Archived