The MT-07 Forum

Trying to find an exhaust from spain/brazil/mexico that...

duenan

...was posted on here.  At least I think it was posted on here.

Its basically black, hidden, flush look but the exhaust hole comes out just around where your feet would be when you stop and put your feet down.

It was basically a bootleg copy (well, more like just a design copy) of a very expensive US performance exhaust that doesn't make fz07 exhausts (I think it makes R6 exhausts?).

I was searching through threads and couldn't find it.  Anyone remember this exhaust?  I'll even take the name of the US performance exhaust maker.

Engaging with people that have personality disorders on a message board is like arguing with a rock.

lol, thats the one. wtf, I didn't even bother to check the new threads posted, specifically the firetong one. I mean, I clicked on it, but didn't scroll down because the pics shown are without the shroud. But that firetong topic was not the topic I was looking for so I basically glossed over the rest.

Anyway thanks. My main purpose was to find the name of Taylormade exhausts which the firetong ones sort of look like which the thread I was search for had the name of the Taylormades.

Engaging with people that have personality disorders on a message board is like arguing with a rock.

lol, thats the one. wtf, I didn't even bother to check the new threads posted, specifically the firetong one. I mean, I clicked on it, but didn't scroll down because the pics shown are without the shroud. But that firetong topic was not the topic I was looking for so I basically glossed over the rest. 
Anyway thanks. My main purpose was to find the name of Taylormade exhausts which the firetong ones sort of look like which the thread I was search for had the name of the Taylormades.
it's the willy made firetong to be exact.

Archived