The MT-07 Forum

Motorcycle shed

cassecou

I have been looking at motorcycle sheds for my future FZ7. They come portable, wood, plastic and metal.
http://zacsgarden.com/how-to-build-a-shed/which-one-do-i-need/purpose/10-best-motorcycle-sheds/
http://www.secrets-of-shed-building.com/motorcycle_storage_shed.html

The FZ7 dimessions from Yamaha are as follow : 82.1 x 29.3 x 42.9 in. Is this correct?

Has anyone looked into it or bought one?

• Global Moderator

I was looking into one of those pre built wooden sheds they sell not far from here. I think the Amish make them and they are imported into Canada.
The come on skids so you can move them if you want. They bring them on a big trailer and basically park them wherever you want. If they are bigger then a specific size, you will need a building permit.

Here's a link to the local supplier

I use one that was a wood pre-fab kit. Installed it on a cement pad. It's held up extremely well and has to be at least 10-15 years old. I installed an attic vent in the side-wall. It's nothing special but keeps my ride out of the weather. The cement slap keeps the humidity level down too. Dirt floor would kind suck.

I was looking into one of those pre built wooden sheds they sell not far from here. I think the Amish make them and they are imported into Canada. The come on skids so you can move them if you want. They bring them on a big trailer and basically park them wherever you want. If they are bigger then a specific size, you will need a building permit.

Here's a link to the local supplier
Those are beautiful sheds. Imagine how many FZ-07 you can park in one of those Sheds

Archived