The MT-07 Forum

Best belly pans, for aftermarket exhausts

Nooriago

I have an akrapovic titanium exhaust installed, I'm needing your input on which belly pans will fit and which ones won't!

I've done some research and the OEM pan seems to be my best option ($350). I'm also considering the Puig which is close to $300.

What are my other options (if any) for belly pans?? Thank you for your help.

OEM looks the best in my opinion!!

I'll probably go with that. Just wondering what my other options are

@nooriago Ermax makes a great looking belly pan as well. I'm curious myself if it will fit my yoshi exhaust fine.

'15 Pearl White FZ-07 | Yoshi R77 Exhaust | ECU Reflash | Mad Hornets Shorty Levers | EvoTech Rad Guard | Yamaha Comfort Saddle | TST Industries Integrated Taillight | Motodynamics Fender Eliminator | Yamaha OEM Front LED Signals | Phillips MaxVision 130+ Bulb | OES Front/Rear Axle Sliders | Driven Racing TT Rearsets | Woodcraft 1.5" Clip-Ons | Woodcraft Engine & Water Pump Crash Cover | OEM Motocage Cage | LEDGlow SMD Mini Advanced Lighting Kit | Gilles Tooling Gauge Relocation Kit |

@nooriago Ermax makes a great looking belly pan as well. I'm curious myself if it will fit my yoshi exhaust fine.

I'm curious about that too. But they are out of France so not sure if I can get in contact with them.

• Global Moderator

@nooriago , Moto Machines are an Ermax dealer and also supporting vendors of the forum. I am sure they can answer your questions. Look for them in the supporting vendors area of the forum.  Here is a direct link.

@nooriago , Moto Machines are an Ermax dealer and also supporting vendors of the forum. I am sure they can answer your questions. Look for them in the supporting vendors area of the forum.  Here is a direct link.

Thanks, I contacted them. Should have an answer soon.

• Premium Member
panchobullet
I'm curious about that too. But they are out of France so not sure if I can get in contact with them.
I have the Yoshi with the Ermax belly pan and It fits perfectly. You can take a look in here:
http://fz07.org/thread/4766/chilean-rider-dark-love-story

- Pancho

You've never seen me cause I'm too damn fast!

@panchobullet

534ab05bfd5cc50d1c2f28e828c4dd0e.jpg

This is that she looks like, I doubt it should be an issue but better safe than sorry

• Premium Member
panchobullet
@panchobullet  
534ab05bfd5cc50d1c2f28e828c4dd0e.jpg

This is that she looks like, I doubt it should be an issue but better safe than sorry

I'm pretty sure I have seen the Ermax belly pan installed with an Akra Ti but cannot find a pic or video right now. Anyway, it should fit without problems.

- Pancho

You've never seen me cause I'm too damn fast!

So I did get a reply from moto machines:

"Hi Noor,

Yes, the belly pan will fit with the Akrapovic system.

Thanks,
Albert

Sincerely,
Moto Machines"

So I'm most likely going with the ermax pan.

Archived