The MT-07 Forum

New Pipe For FZ-07

Beemer

Just ran across this pipe on Amazon. I don't recall it in any threads so I'll put it up. I'm sure there's a few track people out there that would like it. 

https://www.amazon.com/Hotbodies-Racing-81401-2403-Stainless-Canister/dp/B019N24SAI/ref=sr_1_174?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1471377432&vehicle=2015-1210-24682-20-----20887------3-0&sr=1-174&ymm=2015%3Ayamaha%3Afz-07

Beemer

Guest ChicagoAJ

I like how the bike in the picture isn't even an FZ07, haha. Decent looks, but way too much for a slip on when the M4 is almost 100 bucks cheaper.

lol! It would be nice if they made up their minds. It says it's compatible with an 2015 FZ-07 but under the FITMENT specs it says "suitable for motorcycle which displacement is under 600 cc." Aside from that, the thing is just butt-ugly but maybe some butt-ugly person will like it, IDK.  ;)

Beemer

I like how the bike in the picture isn't even an FZ07, haha. Decent looks, but way too much for a slip on when the M4 is almost 100 bucks cheaper.
But if this pipe gives better performance and can get a person to a 7-eleven for a six pack 3 seconds faster it may be worth $100 more to someone.  ;)   
Speaking of beer, I have some left over Busch's in the fridge calling my name!

Beemer

Archived