The MT-07 Forum

Remus Exhaust

neilkate

• Premium Member

Does anyone out there have a Remus full system on their FZ-07? I've had a couple of Remus systems on other bikes and love 'em (their after- market systems typically IMPROVE stock fueling with no controller/chip reflash needed). I notice they are available but very expensive (vs. Araka and Yoshi); maybe that's why I don't see any posts of folks who have one on their FZ07?

Hi guys,

Please reach out to me ASAP at patrick@remususa.com! We are the US Importer for HELITE Airbag Technology, BURSIG Center Lift Stands AND REMUS. We are looking for forum members interested in the REMUS Exhaust. In exchange for your review we offer an incredible deal on these.

Just shoot me an email and I will share details. For your info, REMUS is a very high quality product handmade in Austria. We are primarily known in the European community (BMW, KTM, Triumph and Ducati). That being said, the recent REMUS applications for the FZ07, FZ09 and FZ10 have been perceived in a very positive way in the Yamaha community especially based on the fact that REMUS provides much more detailed media.

Hope to hear from you soon!

036682_994515.jpg

Helite Moto USA
1365 63rd Street
Emeryville, CA 94608
(510) 595-3302

Archived