The MT-07 Forum

Group Ride/Meet up in Northern Virginia today!

noob

@badbunnyboxer and I are meeting up this afternoon at University Mall in Fairfax to ride. We wanted to post this up to see if anyone else would like to join us!!!

We are meeting at 1:00pm today at the Wendy's 10695 Braddock Road Fairfax, VA 22030

feel free to post here if you will be coming!

@wolfing @pattonme

awww, wish I could have. Dont get off until 2pm these days. Whats the weekend look like for you guys?
We're headed up to cycle gear in Springfield right now. You can meet us there !

left the house at 430 am... it was kindof a monsoon out at that time... so im in the car. Wouldnt be able to make it back to cycle gear until at least 4pm...

we got 2 more to ride with us for a total of 4! got a group chat going if youre interested like i said message me at 619-507-9093. Its hard to keep up with the forum but if you send a text, i can addd you to the group.

❤️?BBB?❤️

Fun meetup today! We rode out to cycle gear and then Coleman powersports falls church!

We are going to meet up again this evening after traffic dies down, around 7pm!!!

Text badbunnyboxer if you would like to meet up too

I am in Silver Spring, MD. I would be interested in a group ride. But I can only do weekends. Let me know the next weekend ride. There are some great roads up towards Leesburg and Harper's Ferry.

Guest 2wheeler

One of my favorite local rides is in the area past Leesburg on Rt. [HASH]9 and westward. I have a must stop place in Hillsboro called Stoneybrook Farm Market which sells great homemade foods. The back roads in that area are awesome.

In that same ride, and if you are a coffee drinker, head up to Charlestown and go to Back Dog Coffee.... Awesome coffee roasters!

http://www.blackdogcoffee.net/

Man! Sorry to have missed out on the fun! Hope I can make the next one. Ill text BadBunnyBoxer soon to get my number in on the group texts. My better half's new bike is in the shop for its first service and we were hoping to go pick it up right after work yesterday... to no avail... the shop is backlogged... The weekend looks like it might have some promising weather in store, maybe plan a group ride for the weekend??? I will definitely have to look into that Tuesday ride though... never knew about it and we are at Coleman in Woodbridge like once a week! Damn them for not telling us about it. HAHA. Looks like you guys had a great time though, super jealous!

Here is a video from earlier today. My GoPro was facing too far up.  
https://youtu.be/3K3zbaW-HWM

Tonight was awesome! We rode up to a Bike Night Meet in Woodbridge, and rode with about 50-bikes to Krispy Kreme in Manassas. So Much Fun, and Bike Night is every Tuesday!!!
Where is bike night meet in woodbridge? Gas station by potomac mills? Cause we had dinner at the cheesecake factory, kinda funny we're like ships in the night. After dinner leaving to get back to 95 there was a bunch of bikes at that gas station

Here is a video from earlier today. My GoPro was facing too far up.  
https://youtu.be/3K3zbaW-HWM

Tonight was awesome! We rode up to a Bike Night Meet in Woodbridge, and rode with about 50-bikes to Krispy Kreme in Manassas. So Much Fun, and Bike Night is every Tuesday!!!
Where is bike night meet in woodbridge? Gas station by potomac mills? Cause we had dinner at the cheesecake factory, kinda funny we're like ships in the night. After dinner leaving to get back to 95 there was a bunch of bikes at that gas station
It was the Mobil Gas station at 14496 gideon dr.

It was awesome when we rode out to the Krispy Kreme, because we had the whole road filled with bikes! People were taking pictures and videos of us passing by

It was awesome when we rode out to the Krispy Kreme, because we had the whole road filled with bikes! People were taking pictures and videos of us passing by

Yup that was the one! Funny while I was at the light bunch of the guys were looking at me, Red fz with saddlebags me in leathers and yellow helm. Also funny how we were so close to each other twice in one day by happenstance.

Yup that was the one! Funny while I was at the light bunch of the guys were looking at me, Red fz with saddlebags me in leathers and yellow helm. Also funny how we were so close to each other twice in one day by happenstance.
That's funny, you gotta come out with us next time! 

HEY GUYS Check out my youtube channel! its brand new but i will have 2 more videos up by the weekend and then ill try and do at least one a week. Heres a preview of what the future of the channel will look like. And if we get a group ride going its likely youll be in one! like and subscribe and thanks! SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Badbunnyboxer
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6k9lAtCOakUKPWs15HSJ4w

1st VLOG

❤️?BBB?❤️

badbunnyboxer

Hey raven and a couple of friends are meeting up today for a ride while we have this break in the weather. Still haveent decided where to meet but text me at 619-507-9093 and ill add you to the group chat so we can discuss it.

❤️?BBB?❤️

• 1 month later...

Archived