The MT-07 Forum

Did M4 call it a day? Edit: no, they are still there :)

Fearedbynone

Fearedbynone

just tried to call them and the number is disconnected. revzilla no longer lists the fz-07 slip-on. i didnt look for any other bikes.

Dave

edit:

tried again today, they answered. must have been a phone system glitch yesterday. 

• Premium Member

I.don't think so...they currently list a fz-10 exhaust and the bike just hit the market not long ago...The m4 exhaust website I'd still up..

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

I wonder if this has anything to do with it. I just copied it from their web site. http://www.m4exhaust.com/

"The State of California prohibits the offer for sale, sale, or installation of an aftermarket part, which alters or modifies the original design or performance of a motor vehicle?s pollution control devices or systems, unless the aftermarket part has first been exempted from the state?s anti-tampering laws and been issued an Executive Order (EO) number by the California Air Resource Board (ARB)" 

All M4 systems are designed and intended for closed-course competition use only. Not For Sale In California 

I don't know what's up with the phone #.

Beemer

Fearedbynone
I wonder if this has anything to do with it. I just copied it from their web site. http://www.m4exhaust.com/ 

"The State of California prohibits the offer for sale, sale, or installation of an aftermarket part, which alters or modifies the original design or performance of a motor vehicle?s pollution control devices or systems, unless the aftermarket part has first been exempted from the state?s anti-tampering laws and been issued an Executive Order (EO) number by the California Air Resource Board (ARB)" 

All M4 systems are designed and intended for closed-course competition use only. Not For Sale In California 

I don't know what's up with the phone #.

that disclaimer is on almost all exhaust systems. it was on my yoshi. 
Dave

Fearedbynone

yay, false alarm, i just talked to them. they are open.

must have been a phone system error yesterday.

Dave

yay, false alarm, i just talked to them. they are open. 
must have been a phone system error yesterday.

Dave

Cool! For some reason I assumed you were from Cali. It seems that a lot of people here are but I take it your state will let them sell you one. 

Beemer

Fearedbynone

nope, i am in louisiana.
most states will not let you swap exhaust by law, but everyone does it.
they do not emission test motorcycles here, i actually think cali does the same, but i might be wrong.
i think i read that motorcycles were exempt from emissions tests there.

when i tried to call them yesterday it went straight to a recording saying this number has been disconnected, then i saw they were gone from revzilla and i assumed the worst. glad i was wrong.

Dave

I don't think revzilla ever carried the M4 for our bikes. I'm certain they haven't carried it for a while. Otherwise I would have bought mine from them and got the revzilla bucks. Ended up going through sport bike track gear for mine.

Fearedbynone
I don't think revzilla ever carried the M4 for our bikes. I'm certain they haven't carried it for a while. Otherwise I would have bought mine from them and got the revzilla bucks. Ended up going through sport bike track gear for mine.
pretty sure they did, i almost bought one from them. amazon had prime, so they won.

Dave

Bummer, I would have liked to get the zilla cash. I had so much zilla cash saved up at one point that I got a set of tires for my dual sport for $30.

Archived