The MT-07 Forum

FZ-07 Rearsets

cooklamuk

I've been in the market to purchase rearsets for my bike and came across these in my searching tonight.

Bonamici Rearsets

I've never seen these before and can't for the life of me find a review for them. They caught my eye because they have a black finish which is what I want. (My original plan was to purchase the Woodcraft rearsets and get them powder coated). But these seem to look much sharper than the Woodcraft ones, in my opinion, and just wanted to throw it onto the forums for everyone to check out. I also noticed that my local parts vendor sells these on their website but list them for the MT-07. I'm not sure if that would make a difference (most likely not) but I might as well mention it just in case. 

Braaap on!
   - Nick

I have heard about them, good quality & for what I know, used in racing by some teams in SBK if I'm not mistaken.

MT-07 is the name of the FZ-07 outside the US, so these are valid. :)

However, have you checked Gilles Tooling? Bellisimoto carries them, almost all black & I believe they are more flexible with regards to varying footpeg positions, etc.:

http://fz07.org/thread/5256/gilles-tooling-factor-rearsets-group

Safe riding!

i have the all black gilles. great quality. and great deal from Bellissimoto. gilles also has replacement parts. call paul

bellissimoto

Thanks for the mention guys...

@cooklamuk , the Gilles Tooling Factor-X rearsets really are the best all-around solution. They do come in all Black, are derived from World Superbike, and offer maximum performance in a minimalistic design. They feature strong, lightweight construction and the most adjustability on the market for the FZ-07. Dual ball bearings on the gear and brake lever mean ultra-smooth, precise action. Standard and GP shifting is possible, and they are TUV certified. Works with existing OEM brake light switch.

They are the only rearset on the market that can actually go forward of the stock location (if so desired)

We just received a big shipment so there is no wait time...they can ship to you immediately.

If you're interested, PM me and I'll make you a heck of a deal ;)

- Paul

BellissiMoto.com

bellissimoto
Did they come out with the folding peg version? And briefly what would be the advantage of solid vs. folding?
They did come out with folding footpegs as a separate option for around $69.  They aren't listed on our site yet because we were still waiting on final pricing... 
The advantage of the solid footpegs is that they act like a frame slider in the event of an off, and protect much more expensive parts of the bike that would otherwise get damaged with folding footpegs.

Having said that, people still want the option (of folding footpegs).

:)

- Paul

BellissiMoto.com

Hey @bellissimoto,

Those rearsets look absolutely amazing! I am definitely interested. The all black set is what I have my eyes on but I am curious on one thing. Can the standard heel guards come in black or are they only produced with a natural finish?

Thank you all for responding on my thread. I'm a new member to the Forums and everyone has been extremely helpful.

PS, I tried sending you a PM but got an error message stating that I can only post to staff members  ???

- Nick

Don't ask me how I screwed this response up, I just did and couldn't fix it...sorry 
Thanks for info Paul, I had assumed the rigid pegs would probably just break off in a fall, they must be pretty strong.

Cooklamuk, I think you need at least 10 posts before you can pm others, someone will correct me if I'm wrong and yes, it's a good forum.

bellissimoto
Hey @bellissimoto , 

Those rearsets look absolutely amazing! I am definitely interested. The all black set is what I have my eyes on but I am curious on one thing. Can the standard heel guards come in black or are they only produced with a natural finish?

Thank you all for responding on my thread. I'm a new member to the Forums and everyone has been extremely helpful.

PS, I tried sending you a PM but got an error message stating that I can only post to staff members  ???

- Nick
Nick, 
The heal guards only come in natural finish, but they have optional ones available in Carbon Fiber if you'd like that.

I'll send you a PM...

:)

- Paul

BellissiMoto.com

Archived