The MT-07 Forum

FZ-07 Cheap Chinese Adjustable Levers

lucky7

Ordered some of the Chinese knock off adjustable levers a while ago and they showed up today.

I played 24$ on ebay with free shipping. First, I think they look great. They don't look cheap at all. There is slop in them, they work and feel great and the 6 adjustable positions offer a great range.

The only complaint is the adjuster switch is really more orange than red. But hey they only cost 24$!

Overall I'm very impressed. The chinese levers exceeded my expectations by far. I would buy again. Just be wary that the colors may not be thst great. Stick with black or silver.
279cc6c565ce1cff5fb6ca2eae04e39d.jpg

25e4566f3ed02f9ffbf3660bcd3f548f.jpgb
fcdcd0685d63a8a8aa1e57817cd7a475.jpg

Glad to see you finally got them and they fit. How easy to install?

If they were anything like the AVS levers I got, I had both installed in under 5 minutes.

Sadly I got the wrong color -_-. I order black and got gold ones. I sent them back and got my money returned. I found a seller on eBay that is from Sacramento, so I bought the black one from him. The wait will not be long either and only paid 28$

Install was easy. Un bolt the stock levers and put the new ones in and bolt back up with the stock nut and bolt.

Oh and I meant to say have no slop in them.

Install was easy. Un bolt the stock levers and put the new ones in and bolt back up with the stock nut and bolt. 
Oh and I meant to say have no slop in them.
Hey lucky7, can you link the exact levers you purchased off ebay? I'm interested as well.

FZ07 Mods: Akrapovic Ti - Shorai Lithium Battery - Pazzo Levers - OEM Flyscreen

• 2 weeks later...

Archived